The San Ramon Valley Girls Athletic League is a nonprofit organization that was formed in 1974 to offer a quality recreational and competitive softball program to girls age 5 to 18. SRVGAL is the largest girls' softball organization west of the Mississipp

Home

My my My my

If you have any issues with the registration process, please contact Jan Tomsic at srvgaljantomsic@gmail.com

2021 SRVGAL 10U Red/Blue

Should I sign up for White, Blue or Red?

All of our divisions start games in March and conclude in May.  The white, blue and red divisions are for 3rd through 8th grade.  All of these divisions play one game during the week and one game on a Saturday with no travel outside of the San Ramon and Danville area.  Practices start the beginning of February.  

The white division is designed for the recreational player.  To play in the white division register your daughter and let us know what grade she is in.  She will be placed on a team without the need for tryouts.  Each team is determined from the geographical area, school attended and parent volunteer participation. 

The blue division is competitive while less so than red.  To play in the 3rd/4th blue division each player must attend one of our tryouts.  Teams are then determined by tryouts and a coaches' draft, with no consideration given to where the player lives.  

The red division is the most competitive level of play.  To play in the 3rd/4th red division each player must attend one of our tryouts.  Teams are then determined by tryouts and a coaches' draft, with no consideration given to where the player lives.  

My daughter is going to tryout.  When will my daughter find out if she made a Red or a Blue team?

The red drafts are occurring on the following dates:

7/8 Red Draft on December 16
5/6 Red Draft on December 17
3/4 Red Draft on December 19

The girls that are drafted by a red team will be called and notified by their coaches within 24 hours of the red draft night. If a player was not selected in the red draft she will automatically be placed in the pool for the blue draft. The blue drafts are occurring on the following dates:

5/6 Blue Draft on January 7
3/4 Blue Draft on January 8

The girls that are drafted by a blue team will be called and notified by their coaches within 24 hours of the blue draft night. If a player was not selected in the blue draft she will automatically be placed on a white team.

Tryouts are scheduled for November 16 & 17 and December 7 & 8.  You will receive a link in your confirmation email after registration that will allow you to select your tryout time.  Watch the SRVGAL website at www.srvgal.org for tryout times.

Online Registration Ends for Tryout Divisions

Online registration ends on October 28 for all red and blue divisions. To play in either the red or blue division a tryout is required.   To sign up for tryouts see the red/blue confirmation email when you register your player.  All players wanting to tryout must sign up for a tryout session.  If October 28 has passed SRVGAL will still accept walk up registrations the day of tryouts.

Try-out to play up in 3rd / 4th RED or BLUE

2nd graders have the option to tryout for the 3rd / 4th Red or Blue division teams.  Players must attend tryouts to be eligible for the draft.  2nd grade players who do not get drafted to a Red or Blue team will be placed on a team in the 1st / 2nd grade division.

Parents who wish to coach their daughter who is playing up may only coach in 3rd / 4th Blue division.  No play-up coaches are allowed in the Red divisions.

Opened: 09/30/2020
Closes: 12/10/2020

Open to: Girls